...but 1st...myDisclaimer!!!

..all contents r solely derived from my own perspectives & xperiences with good intentions@heart. it is by your own choice and falls under your own responsibility should u decide to quote/follow/elaborate/use/purchase any part/all of these. choices are in your hands...make d most out of them. learn about Karma....i'm not perfect..n so r u... We live 2 complement each other, agree to disagree on certain matters, make mistakes, learn lessons from them, BE A BETTER PERSON and move on with our lives....shall we??? Next!!!

20.1.10

..of testing & health investment...

From time to time, I'll set myself into a 'lab rat' mode. Especially if the recommendation comes from a dear friend....yeahhh...y not kan.... Afterall, nowadays we value references above everything else. Please read the following with n open mind coz sometimes we do not know if they could improve they way we live. They were introduced to me some time middle last year (2009)..s usual, being me, I took my time in doing the necessary homework, checking out with pharmaceutical bereau...etc. for they were quite an important issue for me & family. To me, health is the most important issue...especially when u're parents kan...without our health, satu sen pun x guna tau! Sooooo...I'm writing this from a 'user' point of view. Some of u mungkin dah try, so U all boleh evaluate sendiri sama ada ianya bagus atau tak...no strings attached ok! (tetiba I rasa cam tulih utk magazine Her World lak...haha!)
The base of these products is an element called Transfer Factor (TF)..U all can get educated here on what it is all about. Producer is a company from US called 4life Research.These r 4 boosting up your body immune system.

Dua beradik ni dikenali sbg "Advanced" (d shorty 1) and "Chewables" (d taller 1). Advanced is the flagship product of 4life. My friend siap ckp.."u cuba dulu...if u're happy, u pay"..mak aiii...confident giler lar minah tuhh..I first tried Advanced on my mini 'lab rat'..hehe..my less thn 1 yr ol niece. Minah ni rekod sikit..tiap2 minggu demam & ada eczema. Muka stone jer slalu pasal alwys on drug from doc. Biasanyer bebenda cam ni nak tau ok ker x kena lar cari & test kat org sakit kan...baru lar tau.. After few days, there were quite n improvement..fever gone&eczema reda + 4 d 1st time, I tengok dia respond to my 'cik cak' game...all this while...cam x der feeling lansung...due to drugs. I ni memang agak x makan larr kalau stakat testimoni strangers...hehe, so I bot 4 kids and took d chewable version oso.

Yang ni pun my fren tonyoh skali kat I masa dia suh try tu..Riovida juice yg penuh dgn segala mcm berry..biri2 jer x der!!. + dgn TF element kat dlm..sangat powerful coz tindakbalas cepat pasal dia liquid kan..so, I reserve ni utk masa2 kecemasan...yang spt...ishhh..sembelit karr..food poisoning kaa..high fever kaa... normally I would mix with Advanced...jadi cocktail lar pulak kan...janji sihatttt! Pasal there's no such thing as overdosed on these..natural katanya...kata I pulak....U judge by yrself lar kann!! Satu box ni ada 2 bottle. 500ml each. mesti refrigerated after u open. I studied on Acai berry, 1 of the ingredients. Mmg Acai ni baguz. Kat GNC ada jual Acai berry jus jer...tanpa TF...I rasa ni better pasal ada TF...tapi itu kata I....hehe..Khasiatnyer sangat banyak...x larat mak nak taip! My kazen-in-law amik ni larr 4 his chronic gout...settled...siap dah boleh g haji lagii.. he said he was introduced to it by his friend...way b4 my encounter with TF lar kan..so, x der lar elemen bias kat sini...




This is also Riovida juice...but in the gel form. Good 4 lazy ppl like me. x yah refrigerate. amik 1, campak jer dlm handbag..& utk si 'Dia' bwk g kerja...no hassle! Ahli keluarga terbaru 4life.








Ladies & Gents...let's meet "Plus"! Sangat serious ingredients nyer...especially utk perokok2 tegar se-Malaya!...hmmm...termasuklah c Dia saya tuhh...& juga saya (kerna i dah jd 2nd hand smoker!)..I was told that this is good especially for Cancer prevention & treatment...u try larr study & find out! My neighbour cerita yang ibunya masa diagnosed dah 4th stage lung...(kazen nyer,a doc. suggest to take this) so d mum goes hardcore on this + chemo...pastuh stage nyer later turun to 2nd....I x ckp pun I amik TF....dia yg cerita...n I appreciate sgt cerita dia...to me this is better than d testimonial of others yg I x kenal....tol x??? especially bila tajuk perbualan ialah Cancer...bukannya TF!!! Lepas tu kiri kanan org bercerita pasal TF & I'm nt d 1 who started the conversation!


So, dat's my story for now kengkawan! I'm still in the trying period...FYI I hv a challenge too..m allergic to drugs..especially penicilin....if taken...mata bengkak cam kena blasah ngan laki!...so, even if I got a simple fever (not even the 3in1 pun)...will take a very long time to recover...a visit to doc kdg2 membazir jer...pasal nak prescribe aper??? sumer nyer x leh makan!!! Alhamdulillah, ask & u shall receive, Allah pasti tunjukkan jalan...& now I've found a much better solution. U have 2 kno also that some of my family member suffers asthma, allergies to preservatives and colorings, lung illnesses, alzheimer, sakit urat, sleeping disorder and etc..etc...so far we're happy with the progress. FYI, all these products can be taken with doc's medication...they'll speed up ur recovery...however, sometimes, some ppl will experience 'healing crisis' 1st...dat's normal...but again...nt everybody! So, s I said, the reason for this blog is to share some ideas 4 life....I hope this serve the purpose....leaving it to you to evaluate....I'm open for questions & suggestions....thanks for your time..........