...but 1st...myDisclaimer!!!

..all contents r solely derived from my own perspectives & xperiences with good intentions@heart. it is by your own choice and falls under your own responsibility should u decide to quote/follow/elaborate/use/purchase any part/all of these. choices are in your hands...make d most out of them. learn about Karma....i'm not perfect..n so r u... We live 2 complement each other, agree to disagree on certain matters, make mistakes, learn lessons from them, BE A BETTER PERSON and move on with our lives....shall we??? Next!!!

20.1.10

..of how I manage my life....


Salams....

The biggest challenge in my life so far arrived last year..kids schooling in both sessions (pagi & petang), their tuitions, co-curricular activities, big exams, my career, duties@home and to top it all, my beloved dad was diagnosed with 4th stage of lung cancer.....and...that changes everything! So..I became a professional juggler overnite..


When u have things like the above in your life, what wud u do??? Of coz lar we will:
  1. blackout 4 @ least the 1st 5 seconds
  2. then utter.."omg..omg...omg" (if u're modest)
  3. cry yr heart out...n go hug somebody (better b yr husband k!!)
  4. & after u're done with that, find a punchbag!
Well, I did s follows:
  1. block my mind for few seconds (mcm dlm movie tuhhh!)..cuma unblock untuk keywords jerr..memang pro larr bab2 nih...siap slow mo view lagi...
  2. then utter...(memandangkan I kekurangan sopan santun).."shit!..shit!..shit!"
  3. control air mata so that boleh control macho kebas, kept d news 2 myself
  4. drive d car but rasa ringan cam bawak basikal...g amik kids from school..
  5. cry in the car (pompuan...biasa larrr)
  6. went home & digest everything, mengatur strategy berikutnyer on how 2 break d news
  7. & start reorganizing my life....
After that, I went on auto robotic behaviour...no time to waste, no time to analyse...just do...quick & effective! The only question dat lingers in my head @ dat point of time is....will he make it to d 70th birthday...n u know d answer.......

...when was in lower primary, he gave me the freedom to do whatever with my life...even if nak pergi memana...x yah mintak permission....just inform jer nak kemana...pilih sekolah sendiri..pilih IPT sendiri, my own course...my career, my life partner...my life....my choice...he'll gave his opinion only when I asked him...so, m not the manja type...definitely not...

..growing up, I learned that the majority of my friends did not enjoy the same 'benefits' like I do...and it resulted in some 'fun' behavior during IPT days....hehe....'fun'...definitely!!!

I am thankful to our Creator for blessing my life with my wonderful husband, kids, my understanding siblings&spouses included (rawk giler larrr!) , great relatives (of some are really cool!!!) and of course U!!!

So, I'm here to share everything good, that my Creator has given me, with u....& of coz, u can evaluate from your perspectives if it's good for you n gv ur feedback....after all....what is life without risks & lessons....

Love u!!!