...but 1st...myDisclaimer!!!

..all contents r solely derived from my own perspectives & xperiences with good intentions@heart. it is by your own choice and falls under your own responsibility should u decide to quote/follow/elaborate/use/purchase any part/all of these. choices are in your hands...make d most out of them. learn about Karma....i'm not perfect..n so r u... We live 2 complement each other, agree to disagree on certain matters, make mistakes, learn lessons from them, BE A BETTER PERSON and move on with our lives....shall we??? Next!!!

19.1.10

Welcome to my world!

Assalamualaikum...Bismillahhirrahmanirrahim...

I'm not much of a writer...more of a speaker...speaks my mind off sometimes that it landed me into places where I've never been before. But that's what life is all about ..experiencing things that you've never experience before and learn something new every time, everyday....

This year, I promised myself that I'll do something to contribute back to my community...and with the very little time that I have, I've found the perfect platform..although I may be ...errrr....late!!! You can laugh out loud...it doesn't bother me......Welcome to MY WORLD....n thank u for even clicking on the link that leads u to this page....