...but 1st...myDisclaimer!!!

..all contents r solely derived from my own perspectives & xperiences with good intentions@heart. it is by your own choice and falls under your own responsibility should u decide to quote/follow/elaborate/use/purchase any part/all of these. choices are in your hands...make d most out of them. learn about Karma....i'm not perfect..n so r u... We live 2 complement each other, agree to disagree on certain matters, make mistakes, learn lessons from them, BE A BETTER PERSON and move on with our lives....shall we??? Next!!!

19.8.10

...when my sanity hangs by a thread.....



Everybody have their song/s.....& so do i.  These 2 are kind of spiritual for me...doesn't matter if they're by non-muslims....'nawaitu' kita yang penting....kannnnnnn.......The Prayer is directly a wish (doa) while Now & Forever is n expression of feelings...some part of this song actually translates my past...and that's y it is so close to my heart....
They're both beautiful songs & I do hope you can relate to them....in your own beautiful way.....

 
I pray you’ll be our eyes, And watch us where we go
And help us to be wise, In times when we don’t know
Let this be our prayer, As we go our way
Lead us to a place, Guide us with your grace
To a place where we’ll be safe
 
La luce che to dai, I pray we’ll find your light
Nel cuore restero, And hold it in our hearts
A ricordarchi che, When stars go out each night
L’eterna stella sei, Nella mia preghiera
Let this be our prayer, Quanta fede c’e
When shadows fill our day, Lead us to a place
Guide us with your grace, Give us faith so we’ll be safe.
 
Sognamo un mondo senza piu violenza , Un mondo di giustizia e di speranza
Ognuno dia la mano al suo vicino, Simbolo di pace e di fraternita

La forza che ci dai, We ask that life be kind
E’il desiderio che, And watch us from above
Ognuno trovi amore, We hope each soul will find
Intorno e dentro a se, Another soul to love

Let this be our prayer, Let this be our prayer
Just like every child, Just like every child
Needs to find a place, Guide us with your grace
Give us faith so we’ll be safe
 
E la fede che, Hai acceso in noi
Sento che ci salvera


 
Whenever I'm weary..from the battles that rage in my head..you make sense of madness..when my sanity hangs by a thread.....i lose my way, but still you..seem to understand.......Now and forever..i will be your man
Sometimes i just hold you...too caught up in me to see.....i'm holding a fortune...that Heaven has given to me.....
i'll try to show you each and every way i can....now and forever....i will be your man
Now I can rest my worries..and always be sure..that i won't be alone, anymore..
If I'd only known you were there all the time.... All this time...
Until the day the ocean doesn't touch the sand... Now and forever....i will be your man
Now and forever..i will be your man..............